Retirement Planning Service
The goal of our retirement planning service is to help you live the life that you want to live in your later years. You can achieve this through careful planning and a commitment to saving.
Yes the amount you put aside for your retirement planning is important. However there are many other factors that we will monitor on your behalf,
- Are you in the right pension structure to meet your needs?
- Does your pension fund reflect your appetite for risk?
- Are you availing of all of the tax breaks available to you?
- Have you planned your financial future before, at and after retirement?
We know people are living longer. We know state support for pensioners is dwindling away. We help you to achieve your desired lifestyle in retirement by careful planning, implementation of the optimal products and funds and continual monitoring and tweaking.
The government allow generous tax breaks to help you along the way.
- Tax relief on the contributions that you make
- You pension fund grows free of any taxes
- You can take a portion of your pension fund out tax-free at retirement.
But just availing of the tax benefits is not enough. These have to be supported by the right level of contributions, into the right structure and funds.
If you would like to find out more about how we help our clients to achieve their retirement objectives, please give us a call.